Facility Location- Barrie
Work Location – Barrie
Posting Locations – Barrie
Department – Barrie Field Service
Job Function – Equipment Services
Employee Type – Regular Employee FT Hourly
About This Opportunity
As a Cooler Mover you will be responsible for delivering, setting up, moving and exchanging vending equipment in cutomer accounts and other outlets.
- Deliver, exchange and move vending equipment.
- Complete safety vehicle reports on a daily basis.
- Load and unload vending machines for delivery and/or return.
- Communicates with dispatchers, customers and supervisors regarding delivery and pick up status.
- Set coolers, which involves setting shelves, temperature and checking refrigeration.
- Educate customers in operation of equipment.
- Maintain clean and safe work area.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- 1-3 years of general work experience required.
- Prior work experience with moving equipment preferred.
- Previous vending equipment repair and distribution a plus.
- Ability to do heavy lifting on a daily basis.
- Demonstrated mechanical and technical aptitude.
- Valid CDL required, Class A preferred, current vehicle liability insurance, and driving record within MVR policy guidelines.
- Forklift certification preferred.
- Must be able to pass a Department of Transportation physical and/or have a valid DOT Medical Card.
About Us: Proudly Canadian and Independently Owned, We are Coke Canada!
Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited is Canada’s premier bottling company. We are an independently owned business encompassing over 5,800 associates, more than 50 sales and distribution centers, and 5 production facilities nationwide.
For more information about Coke Canada Bottling, please visit cokecanada.com
All offers of employment at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited (“Coke Canada Bottling”) are conditional upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal clearance, employment verification, education verification and drivers abstract review. Please advise the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions or concerns in regards to this once you are contacted for further consideration.
Coke Canada Bottling is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce with several programs, policies and resources in place to support our people. For individuals requiring accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-844-383-2653 or email HR@cokecanada.com.
To apply for this job please visit careers.cokeonena.com.