Pivot Safety Products, a division of RSG International, is the leading distributor of roadside safety products, proudly serving Canadians since 2013. Our core products include a wide range of end terminals, guide rail systems, high-tension cable systems, sign supports, reduced exposure products, and temporary construction barrier (TCB). Pivot offers a broad range of products that have been tested under North American crash test standards with a commitment to the ongoing development of roadside safety products through quality and reliability.
Reporting directly to the Controller, the Accounting Administrator will be responsible for Accounts payable functions, some Accounts receivable functions and other accounting and finance administration activities. The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of accounting principles, a high level of accuracy, good attention to details, and the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Perform various analysis, develop new and update supporting schedules and assist with the preparation of financial and operational reports.
- Monitor and review financial records to ensure financial activities properly accounted for and compliance with established accounting standards, company policies and procedures.
- Prepare monthly key journal entries, reconcile key balance sheets and income statements accounts and review reconciliation work prepared by other team members.
- Maintain accurate Asset listing and Depreciation schedule for all asset categories, ensuring fixed asset transactions are properly recorded.
- Reconcile Bank Accounts for multiple companies.
- Analyze cash flow trends, prepare cash forecast and work with Treasury and other operation departments to optimize cash management.
- Manage Credit Application process and maintain customers and vendors information in ERP system.
- Assist in inventory and costing analysis, actual versus budget analysis when needed.
- Perform ad hoc financial analysis to and provide insights into financial performance and trends.
- Maintains consistency of adherence to accounting policies and goals and suggests changes/improvements where appropriate
- Prepare audit documents for both internal and external audits.
- Lead other accounting team members
- Ad hoc projects as required
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
- 3+ years of relevant accounts payable and accounts receivable work experience.
- Familiar with ERP accounting software and Microsoft Excel.
- Good communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a dynamic environment.
RSG International is a global leader in road safety infrastructure, made up of a diverse collection of successful business units all supporting the same goal – keeping road users safe. But our spirit isn’t found in the diversity of our business units, it’s found in the diversity of our people. At RSG International, we believe that our greatest opportunity for continued success is fostered in the belief that every voice matters. Each one of us has a unique story and we promise to do our part to ensure that those stories are heard, seen, acknowledged, and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your experience does not align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
RSG International is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of persons with disabilities in an effective and timely manner in accordance with the applicable standards set out in the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA), the provisions of the Ontario Human Rights Code, and any other applicable legislation. Our goal is to foster an inclusive organizational culture.
Powered by JazzHR
To apply for this job please visit rsginternational.applytojob.com.