Canadian Dental Services
We have a great opportunity for an associate dentist in a beautiful town surrounded by mountains.
This is a well established dental clinic located in the heart of the city, We already have a solid patient base, a modern facility, and a fantastic team and 9,000 active patients.
- Work collaboratively with the dental professional team, front desk, and administrative staff
- Perform a variety of treatments including diagnostic, preventative, and restorative procedures
- Perform basic services including, but not limited to, fillings, extractions, dental prosthetic appliance creation, denture fitting, and realignment, root canals, crowns, etc.
- Connect with your patient in order to examine and diagnose them through routine check-ups and cleanings
- Formulate suitable treatment plans based on patient needs
- Develop strong patient relationships by advising and educating on preventive dental care, causes and treatment of dental problems, and oral hygiene
- Ensure patient files are updated accordingly after each interaction into the clinic’s practice management software
- Ensure all medical tools and equipment are properly maintained through disinfection, sterilization, and cleaning as per Infection Prevention and Control (IPAC) principles, and replaced if needed
- Great Attitude and ability to work successfully in a team
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree from a university recognized by our provincial regulatory body and the successful completion of the National Dental Examining Board of Canada (NDEB) equivalency exam
- Registered and licensed in good standing with our provincial regulatory body and eligible to practice clinical dentistry in our province.
- 2 years of experience is preferred but NEW GRADS are welcome to apply!
- Competitive compensation
- A long-standing dental practice with a collaborative team and opportunities for mentorship
- Training programs adjusted to your growth needs, including courses and certifications.
- New safety equipment after every patient
- Extended Health Care
- DDS Degree (Required)
If you think this can be the start of a new chapter for you, please reach out to us, and if not, just reach out anyway, we have many other opportunities across Canada and we would love to meet you.
Enter your email address to begin your application for this job.
To apply for this job please visit www.fitzii.com.