Hotel Arts is currently seeking an enthusiastic casual and full time and part time Bell Person/Valet to provide professional and friendly service while actively seeking out opportunities to assist all guests. This position will be a key player on the Front Office team of Hotel Arts.
- Job Type: Full time to part time
- Schedule: Flexible schedule is essential. Must be available to work weekdays, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Wage: Starting from $18.25/hour
Here are a few main tasks this key role will be responsible for:
- Attend to all guests entering and exiting the lobby, promptly and professionally.
- Assist with all guest luggage.
- Educate guests about hotel property and amenities, using the tools and training provided
- Be knowledgeable of the surrounding region, services, and amenities, in order to handle concierge inquiries accurately
- Manage the front-drive efficiently and effectively and in line with established standards
- Valet park vehicles in a safe manner and in line with established standards
- Maintain the proper physical appearance of the front-drive, entrance, and lobby, communicating with housekeeping and maintenance departments as required
- Educate guests about hotel property and amenities.
- Maintain a professional presence in the lobby area when between tasks.
- Maintain the drive-by clearing sidewalks and driveways of garbage, snow, gravel, and any other debris.
- Perform other assigned comparable or transient duties that are within the domain of knowledge and skills required by the position description.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Hospitality industry experience is an asset
- 5 Class Drivers License required, with the ability to operate an automatic and standard transmission proficiently.
- Must provide a clean Driver’s Abstract with a minimum of 3 years experience as well as 3-year insurance and claims history record.
- Position may be subject to a criminal background check.
Please apply online with your resume and cover letter to the attention of the Human Resources Department. Please include in your cover letter your years of experience in Front Office, Guest Services or Rooms and why you would be a great fit for our team.
To learn more about Hotel Arts, please visit our website at www.hotelarts.ca
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in Canada will not be considered.
Please be advised that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Hotel Arts Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Powered by JazzHR
To apply for this job please visit hotelartsgroup.applytojob.com.