Brand Ambassador – Labatt Alcohol Sampling
Are you outgoing and enthusiastic about interacting with people? If promoting the best brands to today’s shoppers sounds appealing, then being a Product Demonstrator on our team is the place for you!
We are looking for part-time Labatt Product Demonstrators who will own a territory of stores and promote alcoholic beverages, share liquor samples (ready-to-drink products) provide key product information to consumers. This is an exciting opportunity to work with Labatt and its brands.
Mosaic is among the biggest sales and marketing companies in North America connecting with customers on behalf of our clients for more than 30 years. We represent todays leading brands!
- Contract running March 2024-September 2024
- Training: to be provided prior to your first day in the field
- Most shifts occur Thursday, Friday, and Saturday with occasional Sundays
- Thursday/Friday 3pm-7pm, or 4pm-8pm
- Saturday Start Time (11am-4pm) End Time (3pm-8pm)
- Sunday Start Time (11am-2pm) End Time (3pm-6pm)
- You will be scheduled for a 4-hour shift during those times listed
You know you’re a fit for this role because you:
- Comfortable working independently
- Love to interact with customers (If you’re very shy, this may not be the job for you)
- Have what it takes to have an impact on consumers purchase decisions
- Are confident in your ability to meet sampling targets
- Looking to work with an amazing team
- Motivated to build your career in the sales, marking and liquor space
- Submit post-shift reports
- Love Labatt brands!
- Customer service or sales experience preferred
- Ability to confidently approach consumers and communicate with people while delivering key messaging
- Ability to stand for the length of your shift (approximately 4 hours)
- Ability to set up and disassemble your sampling booth
- Access to a device with photo capabilities and internet to complete your nightly reporting
- Access to a vehicle is required to transport supplies
- Smart Serve (Ontario specific) or Serving it Right Certification is mandatory (please provide your certification during the application process)
Do you see yourself as a Labatt Product Demonstrator? If so, we would like to bring you onto our team as soon as possible.
To Apply: Please send resumes to
Consistently voted one of the best places to work, Mosaic North America gives you the opportunity to work with the world’s most beloved brands that you know and use every day. Every employee is given the keys to charter new ground as they collectively live in the moment of building experiences together. We are a cast of diverse, yet like-minded individuals and we believe in taking risks, creating shared experiences not just for our clients, but for each other to guarantee we’re making the next chapter of everyone’s story the most memorable one yet.
DISCLAIMER: Acosta/ Mosaic North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Mosaic reserves the right to modify all or part of any job descriptions at its discretion in order to meet and or exceed the needs of the business.
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs, to the extent required by law
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.
#WEEKEND #PART TIME #LIQUOR CERTIFIED #LABATT #mosaic
To apply for this job please visit acosta.taleo.net.