Altene Marketing & Consulting Inc.
Founded in 2000, Altene Marketing & Consulting Inc. is a leading market research and certified management consulting firm that helps businesses, governments, and non-profit organizations solve their most challenging problems related to growth, organization and operations. We are now looking to recruit a permanent Inbound Customer Service Agent as soon as possible to join their highly trained team and to work in an unbelievable office environment.
You will be joining a truly expanding and dynamic company, a superb team-based culture, and huge opportunities to progress and advance your career. The company are looking for committed and hard-working customer service orientated individuals who are looking for a long-term permanent job opportunity. The job you will be doing:
- Managing inbound telephone calls from clients and prospective clients.
- Offering appropriate quotations to customers using relevant procedures and systems. Relaying this information to the client in a durable and understandable medium.
- Competent/compliant knowledge of all products and services offered to both commercial and retail customers ensuring all sales/files are processed in a compliant manner.
- First line response to incoming calls
- Accurately and speedily set up new claims
- Accurate recording allowing speedy closure and optimum settlement in accordance with targets and statutory limits.
- Professional handling of calls to ascertain liability and move forward in a positive manner.
- Record all relevant information to reduce potential costs and identify indemnity concerns.
- Experience with in a customer service type background – this could be from any related sector, including retail, contact centre, hospitality, travel and tourism etc.
- An essential requirement is being able to demonstrate good longevity and tenure in your job roles.
- Confident telephone manner and to be able to present to your customers in a clear and concise manner.
- You must be IT iterate and be able to provide a customer service response via emails where required.
- Key qualities to possess for the role are a positive, friendly and customer orientated attitude
Rewards and Benefits on offer:
- You will only be working Monday to Friday, and from the hours of 09:00 – 17:00. Only 8-hour shifts.
- You will also be required to work every other Saturday, from 09:00 – 13:00.
- A permanent contract from day one.
- Working with a friendly customer base.
- Superb team culture – everyone is very friendly, warm, and welcoming.
- An excellent training programme for the first 4 weeks
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays increasing to 28 after 5 years
- Company Pension Scheme
- A very secure, very well-established employer, with long term career progression.
You will be fully supported to succeed in this new role with a supportive manager and team. This company have a creative passion, and an interesting quirky working environment. The role is offered on part time basis with flexible start and finish times (22.5) with a competitive starting salary of up to 35,000 per annum (based on full time) plus an apprenticeship opportunity if required to support your ongoing study. You will be offered 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (based on full time), with plenty of parking and staff discounts.
Powered by JazzHR
To apply for this job please visit altenemarketingandconsulting.applytojob.com.