Translational Research in Oncology
Translational Research in Oncology (TRIO) is a global academic clinical research organization dedicated to advancing translational cancer research in the clinical trial setting. Our passionate team is committed to providing cancer treatments of the future to the world of today.
TRIO is looking for a Start-Up Manager to join our Strategy and Clinical Collaborations team reporting to the Clinical Start-Up Team Lead. This position will be home-based, office-based or hybrid-based depending on which city the successful applicant lives in.
- Implementation of site identification process and selection activities according to trial specificities.
- Preparation of submission packages including the preparation of patient documents and follow-up until country/site approvals are granted.
- Preparation of site activation according to agreed standards, including but not limited to:
- Logistic aspects (e.g. provision of study materials and documents, accesses to systems)
- Compilation of documents required for activation (e.g. Site Activation Package)
- Contract and Budget negotiation
- Site training requirements
- Coordination of site activation activities with all TRIO departments involved until hand over to Project Management team.
- Identification and escalation of country or site level issues that could impact site activation timelines
- Reporting regular status of activities (internally and externally)
- Scientific or medical background is highly recommended
- Excellent knowledge of clinical research standards (incl. ICH-GCP)
- 2 years of experience in clinical research activities including relevant experience in site activation (e.g. monitoring)
- Ability to integrate to an international team and efficiently interact with colleagues
- Excellent organizational skills are required to supervise multiple parallel projects
- Computer literacy
- Fluent in English
What TRIO Can Offer You:
- Competitive Salary
- 3 weeks of vacation plus paid Christmas Closure
- 2 weeks paid personal/sick time
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance premiums paid by TRIO
- Flexible working hours
- Monthly internet allowance
- Up to 5% RRSP Matching Program
Pay Range: $60,000.00 to $90,000.00 – Salary to be influenced (or determined) by the education, experience, location, knowledge, skills, abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.
Innovation • Teamwork • Passion • Integrity
Powered by JazzHR
To apply for this job please visit triotranslationalresearchinoncology.applytojob.com.