Location: Kingston, Ontario
Looking for a new and exciting career and the opportunity to meet people from all walks of life? We are actively hiring Coach Drivers to join our dynamic growing team!
As a transportation company, we recognize our job is all about the journey. We enjoy being able to participate in the trip with our passengers especially since our drivers are essential to our exceptional reputation and success. Whether it’s the individual passenger going to work or a group of passengers going on an adventure of a lifetime, we want drivers who will play a significant role in people’s lives.
What we offer:
- Competitive wages
- Excellent Health, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Extended health care coverage
- Extensive training opportunities
- Pension program
- Paid vacation
- Be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e. a Canadian Citizen, landed immigrant or valid work permit), must have a passport that enables you to freely cross the US border
- Hold a valid and unrestricted Class B or C CDL with a Z air brake endorsement
- Must pass the Ministry of Transportation Medical to qualify for a Class 2 Drivers License with an air brake endorsement.
- Pass Pre-Employment Drug Test
- Pass Pre-Employment Police and Vulnerable Sector Search
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience operating Coach buses and/or similar CDL Vehicles
- Reliable and accountable for participating in our annual and ongoing training requirements
- Ability to Pass DOT Physical Qualifications
- Partake in initial three-week paid training
- 21 years of age or older
Coach Canada Would love to discuss your qualifications for this position. To learn more about your next big career change! APPLY NOW!
**Excellent Benefits, Pension, Competitive Wage & Opportunity for growth**
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.
In compliance with federal and provincial human rights laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ethnic origin, age, marital status, family status, disability or any other protected group status.
To apply for this job please visit hosted-apply.jobtarget.com.