Pan Pacific Hotels Group
Pan Pacific Toronto is an exquisite property with 409 intimate guest rooms and 30,000 square feet of meeting space, two restaurants and a lounge in North Toronto. We deliver sincere and graceful service to every guest with a passion and excellence.
We are currently looking for an experienced Director of Sales and Marketing to join our hotel and to establish and direct our marketing and sales activities to drive our hotel’s revenue growth and enhancing our market presence.
Director of Sales and Marketing, Full-time permanent position
Work Location: 900 York Mills Road, Toronto, ON, M3B 3H2
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible.
Salary Expectation: 112,000.00 – 130,000.00 annually
Benefit: Group benefit plan, paid vacation days and sick days
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise the functioning of marketing and sales departments, working to provide conceptual and practical guidance and policies.
- Create comprehensive sales and marketing strategies to achieve hotel’s revenue, objective, brand awareness and customer expectation.
- Set clear objectives and strategies for attracting different corporate partners.
- Work closely with other departments such as operations, finance, reservations, and customer service to ensure a cohesive and coordinated approach to guest satisfaction and revenue generation.
- Conduct market research to understand customer preferences, competitor activities, and ensure the market strategies adapt to rapidly changing market environments.
- Design and implement promotional campaigns to increase brand awareness, attract new customers and potential clients.
- Implement digital marketing strategies such as SEO, online advertising and manage hotel’s online presence including website and social media channels.
- Establish and maintain good relationship with corporate clients, travel agencies, event planners and other potential clients.
- Monitor market trends and control the sales and marketing budget.
- Generate reports on sales performance, marketing effectiveness, and market trends on a timely basis.
- Represent and act on behalf of hotel, in negotiations on activities with third parties or other public interested groups.
- Provide coaching, mentoring and inspiring the management team.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by higher management.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree is required (business administration, marketing, economy related major is preferred);
- Minimum 5+ years’ senior management experience in Sales and Marketing role is required;
- Exceptional business operations skills, leadership capabilities, visionary and strategic team management;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities and communication skills;
- Fluent in English Language. Ability to speak other languages will be an asset.
We appreciate all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com