global talent partners
This independent practice is seeking an Emergency Veterinarian. In return you will receive up to $200,000 DOE. This a great opportunity to grow and learn from a cohesive team. If you are new to emergency medicine this is a fantastic place to learn gold-standard care whilst maintaining an excellent work life balance.
This fantastic practice is fully equipped to offer Endoscopy, ultrasound, Xray, CT scans and MRI. They are also in the process of expanding to offer rehab services.
The team are very supportive and love sharing ideas and knowledge as they all have different skills and experience. They typically work shift patterns of 3 on 3 off or 4 on 4 off but this is flexible depending on individual needs. Work life balance is really important to this practice and staff retention is excellent!
The hospital is based in the shopping district meaning excellent access to amenities. Living in Saint John offers a unique lifestyle that combines a rich maritime heritage with a thriving modern community. The city’s affordability and economic opportunities make it an appealing place to call home.
- Deliver medical care to patients, encompassing diagnosis, treatment, and hospitalization as required
- Conduct necessary surgical procedures to optimize patient health
- Maintain comprehensive and precise medical records
- Work in partnership with other veterinarians and staff members to provide the highest standard of care for all patients
Package and Benefits
- Salary up to $200,000 DOE
- Relocation allowances
- Generous bonus scheme
- Flexible hours
- Excellent opportunity for growth and mentorship
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) qualification
- Valid license to practice veterinary medicine In NB
- Dedicated to delivering exceptional care to both pets and their owners
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this Mixed Animal Veterinarian Role please click the ‘Apply’ button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
To apply for this job please visit www.globaltalentpartners.com.