Are you an influential leader, who is target driven and passionate about making a difference? Are you looking for a leadership role to showcase your skills and experience? UP Fundraising is growing and looking to add a Campaign Manager to join the team in Vancouver.
The successful candidate will have the skills to effectively communicate with team members at all levels and leads from the front. While leading by example in both the field and in the office you are able to successfully train others on how to fundraiser for a charity that provides emergency medical humanitarian care to people affected by conflict, epidemics, disasters, or exclusion from healthcare. By engaging with the general public and educating on brand awareness you will be working towards building our clients’ quality monthly donor base through face to face acquisition. We are looking for someone who is self motivated, target driven and thrives when faced with a challenge.
We are looking for an experienced manager and leader to oversee, grow, and drive success with our fundraising street team(s).
*What we offer:*
- $60K – $70K (Base pay plus bonuses)
- Leadership and Management support
- Independent work and decision making
- Career growth and development
- Inclusive, positive, and social working environment
- Health & Dental benefit options
*Who we are looking for:*
- 1-2 years fundraising management experience
- Sales management considered an asset
- Direct F2F Fundraising experience – street, malls or door to door
- Ability to engage and motivate others
- A focused mindset with a passionate drive
- Driven mentality to grow the team utilizing personal network and tools
- A passion for leading from the frontlines and fundraising to achieve personal donor targets
- Someone who can identify and develop skills in other people
- Someone who wants to advance in their fundraising career
*Apply today to join our team at UP*
At Up Fundraising we are committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live, including those with disabilities. We are committed to providing accommodations throughout the hiring process. Please let us know in advance if you require any accommodations.
As a member of the Professional Face-to-Face Fundraising Association (PFFA), our organization adheres to the PFFA Code of Conduct and all requirements stated therein. We commit to the ethical, effective, and sustainable practice of face-to-face fundraising, as well as equitable, diverse and inclusive hiring, training and workplace support practices for our staff, contractors and agency relationships. Further, we confirm that all positions, regardless of status, are paid positions and are not offered on a volunteer basis.
_*People with experience in these fields may have comparable experience: *__Community fundraiser, sales, outdoor sales representative, fundraising, non profit, canvassing, promotions, canvasser, brand ambassador, hospitality, door to door sales, humanitarian, international development, charity, volunteer, retail, outreach, campaign managers, brand ambassadors, experiential marketing, entrepreneurship, community development, public relations, social work, teachers, public speaking, leadership, retail sales, street fundraising, customer service, coach, team leader, political canvassing, door to door sales, acting, server, barista, hostess, volunteer, hospitality, marketing_
Powered by JazzHR
To apply for this job please visit upfundraising.applytojob.com.