The Inventory Associate is responsible for maintaining accurate inventory levels through verification and maintenance of internal record systems. This role assists in the preparation of all inventories, related reports, answers all routine queries and provides support for the operations, logistics, accounting, quality and related departments. The Inventory associate maintains accurate data and inventory records by physically counting and/or entering the information into spreadsheet software. Assist with daily transactions and production requirements. Work within a team and independently to maintain accurate and effective inventories for the facility.
NOTE: This is a physically demanding role which requires you to lift, move and set up pallets of inventory in our facility.
Motif Labs is a licensed cannabis extraction facility located in SW Ontario. We operate as a business-to-business enterprise, offering toll processing and contract manufacturing services to Licensed Producers (LP’s) and 3rd party brands. Motif also has a portfolio of in-house brands; BOXHOT, DEBUNK, Boondocks, and Floresense, that are deeply connected to the diverse and evolving needs of today’s consumer market.
As Motif continues to grow, we are seeking talented and driven individuals to join our team. Our company culture is centered around integrity, collaboration, and quality and these core values are at the heart of everything we do.
- Coordinate counts for packaging components and update inventory as needed
- Assist with coordination of projects and production, plan materials demand and execute requests
- Monitor delivery dates and time frames with schedules
- Monitor condition of items, ensure it is in correct areas with correct labels and packing requirements
- Monitor internal system to ensure it is updated in real-time, report and resolve any issues
- Monitor daily receipts, ensure all data entry has been completed
- Assist with Cycle Counts in Warehouses and Production
- Oversee inventory levels in various warehouses to ensure accuracy
- Ensure Inventory is separated physically and systematically according to the status
- Ensure physical inventory is well maintained, updated with recent standards/specifications
- Compliance with warehouse policies and procedures are met (e.g., shipments, health and safety, stocking, quality)
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Previous Inventory experience required
- Effective time management, organizational, problem-solving and communication skills
- Strong analytical, coordination and project management skills with ability to prioritize changing and conflicting demands, meet deadlines, and stay productive under pressure
- Effective ability to interact with others and deal with situations in ways that respect diverse backgrounds, experience, and styles
- Proficient with ERP software (i.e., SAP, WMS, Dynamics 365)
- Post-Secondary education in related field an asset
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Word etc.
- Must be able to lift +50lbs
- Previous experience with material handling equipment (Pump trucks, carts etc.)
What We Offer
- Hourly Rate = $20+
- Schedule: Continental – Day Shifts Only (detailed below)
- Competitive Vacation Package
- Group Benefits Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Opportunities for Growth
● “Half Continental” rotating shift schedule (DAY shift): 4 days one week, 3 days the following week
● Sunday through to Saturday (7-day operation). Hours are 7:30am – 8:00pm (12.5 hours)
● Breaks are: three 30 min breaks to be broken up based on team needs and discussed with Supervisor/Manager
Powered by JazzHR
To apply for this job please visit motiflabs.applytojob.com.