bb Blanc is a Canadian owned and operated live event company, who has been supplying award winning audiovisual/staging production and live entertainment to both the corporate and social event markets since its inception in 2008. “Creating Event Magic” is our core purpose. bb Blanc Inc has become a leader in our industry, executing over 2500 events each year from small meetings and intimate soirees, weddings to large elaborate productions. Unmatched creativity and award-winning customer service are what we pride ourselves in and at the forefront of that is our people.
The Marketing Specialist role is responsible for developing marketing strategies, launching advertising campaigns, maintaining good media relations, and analyzing marketing needs to promote and publicize our events.
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Full-time, permanent position
Employment location: 41 Keyes Court, Unit 2, Woodbridge, ON, L4H 4V6
Salary Expectation: $59,000-$70,000 annually based on experience and performance
Benefit: Paid vacation days
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement, and evaluate communication strategies, advertising campaigns, and promotions calendar for advertising and promotion.
- Coordinate various elements of campaigns, including content creation, design, and distribution.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with relevant media contacts.
- Assist in the development of promotional materials for events and coordinate pre-event and post-event activities.
- Conduct market research to identify marketing opportunities, competitive landscapes, and market trends.
- Research and analyze customer data like needs, satisfactions, preferences, reviews etc. to provide insights for marketing strategies and decision making.
- Oversee the marketing reports, presentations, briefs and press materials.
- Present ideas to help promote the brand or campaign in new ways.
- Build knowledge and education through research and marketing reports and share best practices and local marketing tactics with team members.
- Work well in collaboration with sales and advertising teams.
- Monitor and update social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc) with engaging and relevant content to ensure consistency with brand guidelines.
- Respond to customer inquiries and feedback through various communication channels.
- Copyediting and proofreading of all corporate communications, such as blog posts, company announcements, press releases, brochures, and other materials.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- College diploma is required, major in business marketing, digital media or a related field is preferred.
- Minimum 2 year of recent marketing experience. Proven experience in both digital marketing and offline marketing is an asset.
- Familiarity with social media platform management.
- Be able to work on weekends and holidays for events.
- Fluent in English.
We appreciate all applicants for their interest, please apply to this role where you will add value and contribute to the firm’s long-term growth and strategy. Please be informed that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit bbblanc.com.