Company: O.E.M. Remanufacturing Company Inc.
Number of Openings: 1
Worker Type: Permanent
Position Overview: As a Prewash Component Cleaner at OEM Remanufacturing, you will be responsible for efficiently cleaning and transporting incoming cores and components to ensure they are properly prepared for inspection, quotation, and assembly. In addition to this, you will play a key role in our contamination control by contributing to housekeeping duties and maintaining cleanliness in your area.
Please note, this particular role will primarily support the “Pre-wash” area of the department.
- Correctly and efficiently preparing parts, including sealing all orifices and other protective measures
- Cleaning of components using high pressure washer
- Mart, caustic, and/or acid washing a variety of product types without causing damage to parts
- Minimum of one year related practical experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to lift and handle material weighing up to 40 pounds
- A condition of employment is the ability to be fit tested and the ability to wear a respirator
- Mechanical aptitude/background an asset
- Candidate must demonstrate the ability to work in a safe manner in all aspects of the organizations policies and procedures
- This position will be for the Prewash duties within the department
- This posting is for a static afternoon shift. Mon-Thurs (3:00pm – 1:30pm)
- Any future shift changes that may occur will be made in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Collective Agreement
- Hourly Rate: $25.74 – $29.29 / Hour
- Applicants must apply with either an updated Professional Profile on Workday or attached resume to be considered
Union Membership: You are required to become a member of the Union associated with this position. This will be effective immediately and will result in union dues being deducted from your pay. The terms and conditions of your employment will be governed by the collective agreement.
COMPANY: OEM REMANUFACTURING
At Finning, we prioritize creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we actively encourage all individuals to express themselves and achieve their full potential. As a company, we continuously strive to enhance our outreach to individuals of all backgrounds and identities. We do not discriminate against applicants based on gender identity, race, national and ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities. Furthermore, Finning is committed to collaborating with and providing reasonable accommodations /adjustments to individuals with disabilities. If you require an adjustment/accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please inform your recruiter.
To apply for this job please visit finning.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.