Senior Account Executive
- Full-Cycle “Hunter” Sales Role (identifying and executing new Food Service Distributor Customers in your territory)
- This position is 100% Remote position in the US or Canada (work from home) and involves moderate (20-30%) travel to visit customers and prospects as needed
- Foodservice Distribution experience or Hospitality Tech experience preferred
- Base salary plus variable commission based on performance, offering an On-Target Earnings (OTE) of approx. $192,000 for US candidates and $250,000 for Canadian candidates.
Who We Are
Cut+Dry is a fast-growing FoodTech startup searching for flexible go-getters who welcome the challenge of meeting the needs of a rapidly expanding business. Our company is revolutionizing the $300B US food supply industry by connecting food service distributors, their customers, and their suppliers on a single all-in-one order management, shopping, payment, and tracking platform to save valuable time and build more profitable businesses.
The Cut+Dry founders and executive team have a background uniquely suited to attack this complicated problem. Consisting of lifelong Silicon Valley entrepreneurs, the leaders have built and exited multiple startups and possess deep domain expertise in the restaurant and food supply chain business. They have sold previous startups to one of the world’s largest food distributors.
Who We’re Looking For
We’re looking for an experienced and results-driven individual who has experience in closing Mid-Market and Enterprise opportunities in the foodservice tech space.
As a Senior Account Executive, you will own, build, and manage your sales pipeline in your territory and you will work with food distribution companies to help grow their business.
- Manage the end-to-end sales process. This includes, but is not limited to identifying, qualifying, capturing, and closing complex sales
- Forecast and run your sales pipeline via our CRM Hubspot
- Product expert with the ability to lead demonstrations to multiple stakeholders (Owners, C-Suite, VP, Director, leadership level)
- Attend trade shows, conferences and travel to prospects for in-person meetings or demos when required, approx. 10-20% of the year
- Log all new sales leads, opportunities, activity, next steps, etc. in CRM
- Showcase return on investment to management as well as individual stakeholders
- Communicate and handoff pertinent information to the Account Management team in a smooth and efficient manner
- Attend weekly sales meetings to communicate feedback, learn new product advancements and features, and develop new sales processes
- 5+ years of sales experience, at least 3+ years in Mid Market/Enterprise sales
- Outbound sales experience with proven results
- Experience selling tech into Food Service or Hospitality industry
- Relationship building sales experience in a consultative sales environment
- Proven track record of achieving targets and exceeding expectations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities, coupled with the capacity to recognize and deliver comprehensive solutions tailored to diverse customer requirements.
- Advocate for bringing technology to a legacy market
- Great storyteller and communicator with excellent written and verbal skills
- You have the ability to execute, manage time-sensitive tasks in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment
- Previous Sales Methodology training (e.g. MEDDIC, SPIN, Challenger Sales, Gap)
- Passion for helping local and regional businesses
- BA/BS university degree preferred
Why Work at Cut+Dry?
- Results-driven company culture that encourages a balanced lifestyle
- Base salary + uncapped commissions + stock options package
- Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible remote (work-from-anywhere) environment
- Workspace equipment provided (computer, external monitor, and VoIP headset)
Powered by JazzHR
To apply for this job please visit cutanddry.applytojob.com.